November 29, 2009

For This I Am Thankful

The week fly by way too fast, but I did get to take a few moments to appreciate time with family.

Last Sunday night we attended a community Thanksgiving church service. I'm so proud of my "guys" for their roles in the service. It has been amazing to see how my husband, Jon, has grown in his comfort level and musical abilities as he serves our church. I'm blessed by his giving spirit.

Landry also had a surprise role in the service too. He was asked, and agreed to read a prayer during the service. He willing stepped up in front of a room full of people and read like he had practice for days - instead of just for a few minutes. I'm amazed daily by his creativity and love of learning.


Thanksgiving night we moved a small light next to Landry's bed. He has been reading Junie B Jones books non-stop for days this week. He was so thrilled by the special opportunity to stay up later reading by himself in his bed. It warms my heart to see him share my passion for reading. Keep up the great work!

What are you thankful for this week? Be sure to take a moment to let those in your life know what you appreciate about them. Life changes too fast in the blink of an eye.


No comments: