One of the favorite items in our booth were these great ornaments from Under the Garden Moon. Amy let us borrow some of her gorgeous samples for the weekend. Thanks, Amy! I couldn't believe how quick these went together. I'm not very good at sitting around with idle hands, so I had the set of Fall Ornaments and the Valentine Ornaments prepped and ready to stitch. I actually finished 10 of the Fall Ornaments and 4 of the Valentines just while tending our booth. If you need a quick and easy project, be sure to check these out on our website. We've got wool felt packs for them too - so you don't even have to stress about which colors to buy. Check them out here: http://www.prairiepointjunction.com/woolfeltpatterns.html#moon
Our display of patterns . . .
You can also see the Bouncing Baby Boy Flannel quilt in the background. Give us a call (308-784-2010) if you need a baby quilt that can be completed in an afternoon. We simply added a piano key border to this panel. Available in pink for little girls too.
Most of the projects pictured below are not on our website yet, but give us a call if you are interested in any of the kits or patterns.
1. Cream Quilt with Snowflakes: Made from the neutral fabrics in the Frosted Memories Layer Cake
2. Red/Green Quilt with Stars: Large throw made from the book Big Blocks, Big Quilts using the dark prints in the Frosted Memories Layer Cake.
3. Figgy Pudding Quilt: Check out the free pattern at http://www.unitednotions.com/un_main.nsf/free_patterns. We have a limited number of kits available.
4. Warm Winter Wishes: Wall Quilt with Cardinals, snowflakes, and flying geese. Project by Cottage Creek Quilts, kits available. Pattern is posted on our website here: http://www.prairiepointjunction.com/winter_patterns.htm#cottage
5. By The Verse: Fall and Winter made with the Figgy Pudding Charms. This is an original design by our shop. Order the pattern here: http://www.prairiepointjunction.com/patterns.htm
6. Chocolate Covered Cherries: Blue/Brown quilt. The pattern actually shows this quilt in pinks and browns - but who can resist this color combo too? Order the pattern here: http://www.prairiepointjunction.com/favorite_patterns.htm
7. Get Strippy With It: Original pattern by our shop. Jumbo rick-rack accents strips in this quick-to-piece quilt. Find the pattern here: http://www.prairiepointjunction.com/patterns.htm
8. Create by Cottage Creek Quilts: We used fabrics from Fig Tree quilts to give this pattern a shabby-chic flair. Order the pattern here: http://www.prairiepointjunction.com/winter_patterns.htm#cottage
9. Sweet Sugar Swirls using the Patisserie Honey Bun by Fig Tree Quilts.
Stop by the shop, give us a call (308-784-2010), or visit the website at www.prairiepointjunction.com to see all the great new products we showcased.