Our Flower Shower Challenge is going strong. Have you submitted your entry yet? Need a reminder? Here's a little summary of the rules . . . Plus a few quick snaps of some flowers from my front porch.
Use your garden for inspiration or go for a walk in a nearby park to check out the gorgeous lilies and daisies in bloom. Not only will you find it inspirational, but it’s good for your heart too!
- finished project must include a least one flower and incorporate wool felt
- embellishment with stitching or beading is encouraged
- a photo of your completed project must be submitted by Friday, July 17
- please email photos to email@example.com- include a brief description of your item along with your name and location (Example: Julie G., Cozad, NE) with your email
- only one entry per person
- The winning entry will be randomly selected and posted on the blog the weekend of July 18th
- The winning entrant will be notified by email
Your choice of 12 wool felt 12” x 18” pieces & a wool felt swatch card
Total value: $27.80