November 8, 2010

Extra, Extra, Read All About It: Wee Folk Art Interview

Goodness, Gracious.

I feel like a movie star today. 

The talented gals over at Wee Folk Art have an interview posted about me and my shop.  It actually was a lot of fun to think back on where we've come over the past 12 years and spend a little time pondering my thoughts on wool felt trends.

Head on over to http://www.weefolkart.com/ to read all about it.  And while you're at it, be sure to add Wee Folk Art to your Favorites list.  If you're not already familiar with this site, I promise you'll love it.  Right now they have a fabulous Handmade Holidays directory that links to a wealth of sites that either sell supplies or handmade finished products.



Their blog posts are filled with more crafting, cooking, creating, and fun than you could ever imagine.  I'm always so impressed by the innovative ways they engage their children in learning.  I guarantee, you'll be inspired too.

Hint, Hint, Hint . . ..   Be sure to check back on our blog and also over at Wee Folk Art from November 11th-14th.  We have a few surprises up our sleeves.

3 comments:

ozlynda said...

I also want to say thank you to you for your generous kit you are putting in for the christmas banner.
I am loving your site too.
I have found another fabric store. Yay!

Beth said...

Lovely giveaway over a wee folk art!

Hallie said...

I wanted to stop by and thankyou for the supplies you put in for the giveaway t make the holiday banner! I am crossing my fingers!!

www.ourbrokenroad.blogspot.com