Valentine Favorites . . . .
Here are some of our favorite Valentine inspired projects that are
currently available on our website at www.woolfeltcentral.com
(Chocolate-Forget-Me-Knot by Annelle's Originals)
(Layers of My Heart by Annelle's Originals)
Wool Felt Valentine Challenge
We haven't issued a challenge in a while, so thought now would be a good time to get your creative juices flowing again. We're down to just a little under one month and counting before Valentine's Day is upon us.
I love how sweet this holiday is. Nothing can be better than receiving a home-made Valentine from your sweetie - especially when they are seven years old and write "my mom has strat her" (Translation - my mom had straight hair - I get the biggest kick out of the phonetic spelling).
Anyway . . . . Here's the Scoop . . ..
1. Create any Valentine inspired project using Wool Felt. This can be a candle mat, pillow, banner, candy wrapper, ornament - you name it!
2. E-mail us at email@example.com with "Valentine Challenge" in the subject. Include a photo of your project and a short description. Be sure to note whether this is an original design or created from a published pattern.
3. We'll choose a lucky winner from all submissions to win a $20.00 gift certificate to http://www.woolfeltcentral.com/.
4. Entries must be received by February 14th.
5. Submission of entry grants Wool Felt Central permission to post a photo of your project on our blog.